Who We Are
On-us is the incentives ecosystem building lifetime value. We push every voucher to its full potential by delivering the reward choices and redemption payment methods audiences want. Consumers choose their own reward. Merchants get paid instantly. Marketers capture rich, real-time behavioral data. On-us is a new, consumer-minded B2B brand powered by "omni-tech" start-up MojodomoGroup. We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan.
As our business grow exponentially,Mojodomo has begun to gain presence in Singapore and hence, we are looking fora highly-driven and motivated Business Development Manager to join our fun, professional and dedicated Merchant Acquiring Team based in Singapore.The Merchant Team is responsible for all activities relating to our MerchantNetwork. This Team acquires and converts new retail Merchant leads and manages our technical & commercial accounts with ongoing revenue ownership. As part of the Merchant Unit, you will serve as a trusted adviser and partner to retain, renew and grow our business with merchants, especially when it comes to expansion into new regions, countries and channels.
- Develop and acquire new merchant clients from various industries such as: F&B,FMCG, Wellness, Hotels, etc. to drive client retention, product & channel expansion, revenue growth and profitability
- Become a Mojodomo productManager and a trusted advisor to our clients by deeply learning their business and aligning our payment & CRM solutions to their needs
- Provide expertise on our global payment & marketing solutions that empower clients to optimize and execute their business strategies
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaborate, problem solve, and strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyse trends in redemption to identify areas of improvement.
- 0-2 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Some understanding of merchant’s “order-to-cash” processes and how payment management services intersect with those processes
- Some understanding of selling, technology solutions selling, business development and customer relationship management experience within enterprise B2B and B2C client segments
- Excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with independence and resilience
- Success in working in fast paced environments with a can-do attitude