Who We Are
On-us is the incentives ecosystem building lifetime value. We push every voucher to its full potential by delivering the reward choices and redemption payment methods audiences want. Consumers choose their own reward. Merchants get paid instantly. Marketers capture rich, real-time behavioral data. On-us is a new, consumer-minded B2B brand powered by "omni-tech" start-up MojodomoGroup. We have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan.
Coop with our aggressive business growth in Hong Kong, we are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Business Development Manager to join our fun, professional and dedicated Enterprise Acquiring & Account Management Team based in Hong Kong.
- Identify, develop and acquire new enterprise clients from industries such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, FMCG, or any enterprise clients have loyalty or incentive marketing needs
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients by deeply learning their businesses and aligning our payment & CRM solutions to meet their business needs and strategies
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams including finance, SDE operation and product development
- Drive ongoing and strategic engagement with our key clients and ensure ROI achievement, through periodic business reviews that provide relevant KPIs & analysis, best practices, and process optimization.
- A least 5 years experience in sales, business development and account management in online marketing products or technology solutions to enterprise clients, ideally focusing in marketing and/or customer engagement functions
- Significant experience in working with clients who have complex, multinational operations and aggressive growth plans
- Excellent client facing experience especially in facilitating and engaging dialogue with C-level and senior executives from Fortune 500 firms
- Successful track record of working in fast paced environment leveraging modern enterprise sales tools and formal sales methodologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the entire F2F & eCom payments ecosystem will be a plus
- Excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, speaking Mandarin is a plus
- Experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Manager position